BELKA Receiver

🙋 If you want a new feature or a change to the software then add your request here.

If it's not here then it's not going to happen.
John 2

BELKA Receiver

Unread post by John 2 »

I use SDRConsole for preferance with my SDRPlay DX but have recently bought the remarkable BELKA all mode RX for mobile SWLing. It provides an IQ output for use via a computer sound card and together with a laptop, would be very useable. For commonalities sake in terms of UI I would like to use SDRConsole with this set up. Is it compatible? If not any chance....?

Max

Re: BELKA Receiver

Unread post by Max »

John 2 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:58 pm I use SDRConsole for preferance with my SDRPlay DX but have recently bought the remarkable BELKA all mode RX for mobile SWLing. It provides an IQ output for use via a computer sound card and together with a laptop, would be very useable. For commonalities sake in terms of UI I would like to use SDRConsole with this set up. Is it compatible? If not any chance....?
Don't know the exact answer to this question, but as it has IQ output and if it has any operational similarities to the Malachite receiver then this post may have some bits of information you can pick out of it to get it going?

https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/viewtopic.php?t=1314

In general if the radio simply has IQ output then you can use the Softrock radio definition to view the IQ output. Never used SDRC in this mode so no real idea of how it works but I know it's been mentioned a few times in the past.

Max
Softrock.gif
Softrock.gif (72.94 KiB) Viewed 338 times

John 2

Re: BELKA Receiver

Unread post by John 2 »

Thanks for the reply Max. The softrock options certainly write something to the screen but I can't fathom what. There are ways/apps that others have mentioned in reviews. I will just have to fathom how it's done using them. Thanks again.