Help with Scheduler module

DaveB

Help with Scheduler module

Unread post by DaveB »

Not sure where this should go - but so long as people will read it and tell me what is going wrong.

I am trying to bypass the manual entry into the Scheduler because what I want to set up would take "forever". In am trying to import a csv file directly into the SQLiite database, using SQL Studio.
In brief - I raise a few entries in the Scheduler manually and close SDRConsole. Then in SQLliteStudio I export just the table to CSV, including the header row, using System encoding.

If I then delete those entries in the database and then import them from the csv file created they load without problem. Then I open and start SDRConsole, open the scheduler and the restored database entries are present. The schedules run.

But if I open the csv file and make any changes and import them to the SQLlite dtabase it 'falls over' - usually I can run SDR Console but I get a "program will close" error when I try to open the Scheduler window.

Has anyone successfully imported data into the Scheduler Database from a csv file edited on OpenOffice or Excel?

What I'm trying to do is produce a recording schedule that record a sequence of 5 minute files back to back at different frequencies for FM DXing - eg start at 06:00 on 91 MHz, switch 5 minutes later to 98 MHz, and repeat ad infinitum. (but I have to build in a 5 second gap, so it is actually at 5 min 5 sec intervals, to allow for SDRConsole's switch over time).

Thanks
David