NEW button type ???

🙋 If you want a new feature or a change to the software then add your request here.

If it's not here then it's not going to happen.
oz1ct

NEW button type ???

Unread post by oz1ct »

When you activate the "Geostationery beacon tracking" I find it dificult to se if you have turn on or off the tracking, so I just aske if iwould be possible to add a text On/Off insted of a small/big arrow ????
Attachments
on-off-button.jpg
on-off-button.jpg (68.21 KiB) Viewed 792 times

Max

Re: NEW button type ???

Unread post by Max »

oz1ct wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:03 pm When you activate the "Geostationery beacon tracking" I find it dificult to se if you have turn on or off the tracking, so I just aske if iwould be possible to add a text On/Off insted of a small/big arrow ????
Simon has used this style of button in many places in SDRC. Not sure of big/small arrow? But when a button is on it's shaded/illuminated yellow? Filter buttons for example, also mode. Perhaps I would agree is it's a little harder to see on the small square buttons. Must admit I am now used to it.

Max

oz1ct

Re: NEW button type ???

Unread post by oz1ct »

I just mean that if you press a button/switch, you should not be in any doubt as to whether it is on or off.
but if it's something simon has in several places in the program, it probably won't be changed ;-)

73"
Ben