Simons World Map

🙋 If you want a new feature or a change to the software then add your request here.

If it's not here then it's not going to happen.
lappydesktop

Simons World Map

Unread post by lappydesktop »

It'd be nice to have a AOS time for the satellites , or even just for 1 satellite as that's all i generally monitor (ISS) atm , something like the sunrise/sunset time format currently used , if possible :mrgreen:

Paul .

Simon G4ELI

Re: Simons World Map

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

lappydesktop wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:39 pm It'd be nice to have a AOS time for the satellites , or even just for 1 satellite as that's all i generally monitor (ISS) atm , something like the sunrise/sunset time format currently used , if possible :mrgreen:

Paul .
Shouldn't be too hard.
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!

lappydesktop

Re: Simons World Map

Unread post by lappydesktop »

Simon G4ELI wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:15 am
lappydesktop wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:39 pm It'd be nice to have a AOS time for the satellites , or even just for 1 satellite as that's all i generally monitor (ISS) atm , something like the sunrise/sunset time format currently used , if possible :mrgreen:

Paul .
Shouldn't be too hard.
Shouldn't be too hard Simon says and tnx for the reply , it'd take me 10 year a Uni and maybe a then! to figure that out ;-)

I'll be looking forward to it if your thinking about it , AOS would be a great addition say for instance monitoring the ISS only for me , i use your HRD ver5 and some others and out of them all i like your World Map the most to look at imo

cheers Paul