Simons World Map #2

🙋 If you want a new feature or a change to the software then add your request here.

If it's not here then it's not going to happen.
lappydesktop

Simons World Map #2

Unread post by lappydesktop »

Apologies for being a bit requesty Simon ,

Any chance of the Aurora and the Space WX buttons when clicked to hold the data for a few days if offline?

I'm aware that would make it non-cuurent or not actually up to date but i find if not on the interweb at the time when one fires up world map there is a no show and even older (1 week?) still would be useful if one is not going to connect to the interweb at that time/session or sessions .

Maybe a added line of current data out of date on the box? , if its easy enough or a pain or not possible it's all up to you and the Team there .

I find world map really useful in conjunction with SDRC when listening about via the SDRdx across the HF bands SW and others and getting an idea of propagation causes like today with the CME events and not being online .

Cheers Paul

Simon G4ELI

Re: Simons World Map #2

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

lappydesktop wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:53 am Apologies for being a bit requesty Simon ,

Any chance of the Aurora and the Space WX buttons when clicked to hold the data for a few days if offline?

I'm aware that would make it non-cuurent or not actually up to date but i find if not on the interweb at the time when one fires up world map there is a no show and even older (1 week?) still would be useful if one is not going to connect to the interweb at that time/session or sessions .

Maybe a added line of current data out of date on the box? , if its easy enough or a pain or not possible it's all up to you and the Team there .

I find world map really useful in conjunction with SDRC when listening about via the SDRdx across the HF bands SW and others and getting an idea of propagation causes like today with the CME events and not being online .

Cheers Paul
I look into this.
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!