Time of day added to TOH scheduler?

🙋 If you want a new feature or a change to the software then add your request here.

If it's not here then it's not going to happen.
ve6jy

Time of day added to TOH scheduler?

Unread post by ve6jy »

Using the TOH feature works but it includes all the daytime hours that I (and most others, I'd think) have no interest in recording. I'd request that a time of day selection be added, please.

And incidentally, this may have been talked about before but I cannot search on this topic:
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: scheduler.
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 50 characters excluding wildcards.

Simon G4ELI

Re: Time of day added to TOH scheduler?

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

ve6jy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:41 pm Using the TOH feature works but it includes all the daytime hours that I (and most others, I'd think) have no interest in recording. I'd request that a time of day selection be added, please.

And incidentally, this may have been talked about before but I cannot search on this topic:
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: scheduler.
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 50 characters excluding wildcards.
Hi,

Why not uncheck the hours you don't want?
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!