No Antenna selection option

G4CLY

No Antenna selection option

Unread post by G4CLY »

Hi,
I have had SDR Console (V3.2 build 2731) running happily with RSPdx for several months. A couple of weeks ago I unplugged the PC to move it. Now reconnected I find I have a problem. SDR Console runs happily and appears to be responding connecting with the RSPdx - but no signal. I only use one antenna (in ANT A) but wondered if it had become mis-set. Surprise, surprise - I no longer have the antenna symbol under Main so I can't check or change. Screenshot attached. Any ideas?
Nigel
G4CLY
Attachments
No Antenna.jpg
No Antenna.jpg (331.14 KiB) Viewed 898 times

mbott

Re: No Antenna selection option

Unread post by mbott »

Have you allowed SDR Console to Search for your RSPdx to update the RSPdx radio definition?

Any reason why you haven't upgrade to the current release?
--
Mike

Les

Unread post by Les »

Your attachment shows the receiver stopped, the antenna selection only shows when the receiver is running.

G4CLY

Unread post by G4CLY »

Thank you both. I spotted that the USB connection to the RSP had lost its driver, probably after I replugged the USBs. With a bit of fiddling I re-established it and all was well. The lesson is that i need to keep note of which device is on which USB and replug them in the same place. I will probably never need to do so anyway. On the bright side it has made me register with this forum which must be a good thing.