Behavior with the Yaesu Ft 450D.

Fábio - PY6FX

Behavior with the Yaesu Ft 450D.

Unread post by Fábio - PY6FX »

Firstly, I want to congratulate you on this magnificent software! And thank you!

I got a good connection between my old Ft450d and the SDR Console. However, whenever I try to set the radio to "USB Data" it reverts to USB and so I cannot use the digital modes.

Would there be a way to include something like Data - U or Data - L in the SDR Console modes? Or another way to fix this behavior without having to disable mode synchronization between the SDR Console and my Ft-450D? Thank you very much!

Max

Re: Behavior with the Yaesu Ft 450D.

Unread post by Max »

Fábio - PY6FX wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:00 am I got a good connection between my old Ft450d and the SDR Console. However, whenever I try to set the radio to "USB Data" it reverts to USB and so I cannot use the digital modes.

Would there be a way to include something like Data - U or Data - L in the SDR Console modes? Or another way to fix this behavior without having to disable mode synchronization between the SDR Console and my Ft-450D? Thank you very much!
Have you seen the Mode Mapping in the external radio Options/Settings? Press question mark top right of the External Radio window (see attached picture).

How exactly are you using SDRC? How do you want to decode data? What data mode?

Max
Attachments
Mode-Mapping.jpg
Mode-Mapping.jpg (139.43 KiB) Viewed 876 times